Thursday, April 1, 2010

Oh yes, Unit 9..!!!

After I submit my final project, I will feel a sense of relief and that I accomplished another project and another term. The terms just fly by and I have to think about getting prepared for clinical in September (CPR training, titer test/re-vaccination, TB test, physical, etc.) It will be here before I know it. Yippee...!!!

I don't feel any differently towards writing than I did when I first began this term. I have previously written poetry to help me through some bad times. It was like a healing process of sorts. Even went as far as submitting a few that got published in a book. My mom has always wanted me to write about my past experiences, but I have been too busy with other things. I did get as far as the title. LOL. It was called, "..And then God created Jerk". My mom fell out on the floor.

I have another project that is due this week in my AP II class. I choose to do that one the liver and titled it, "Liver or let die". That paper is to be between 7-10 pages. Whoa!! So, I still have more fun in store for my bum and a comprehensive exam Unit 10.

With that said, I am signing off to hit the books once again. I have to do it while I can because Spring Break is upon us, and more than likely, I will be called into work unexpectedly. AAARRRGGGHHH....!!!

Good luck everyone.....

No comments:

Post a Comment