Thursday, April 8, 2010

Yeah....!!!

This course went rather quick. So sorry it's almost over. Even with the multiple distractions, I managed to pull threw.

My advice to someone in a Comp class, or just writing, would be to have an open mind and have enough time to research and write a good paper. Ask questions if you are unsure....

The problems I usually find is trying to figure out a topic I want to work with and do the research. There are times, when writing a paper for school, that you have choices to pick from. This was not the case.

I wish everyone the best. I'm sorry if I was too hard on some during the peer review. I was trying to help.

I will be working on fifth term, which includes pharmacology and diseases of the human body. Yay..!! I took some class on pharm tech years ago and it was a lot. Yet, I know I can do this. My first part of clinical start in September. Can't wait for that. I will be mentoring new students, again, for my requirements for the Honors program. That's a whole lot of fun in itself.

If anyone wants to keep in contact after this course, I'm on Facebook (mikki copley-don't let the finger fool you-lol), myspace (forbidnangel), and I have a yahoo account (mkc409@yahoo.com).

It's been a pleasure...!! =)

2 comments:

  1. So when is your Pharmacology class mines is Wednesday at 10pm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... Mine is Thursday at 8pm (Pharm-04). That's too bad. Then I have Diseases of the Human Body Monday at 8pm (H-01). Along with student mentoring. Sweeeeet....!!! I'm trying to complete my Honor courses and requirements way before graduation.

    ReplyDelete