Thursday, April 15, 2010

Just wondering...

I figured I'd post and see how many will still blog. I know I won't do it as much, since it isn't required for a grade. But it was pretty fun learning more about one another.

Anyhow, this week, in between terms, has barely started and I am so bored. I'm sure I'll be singing another tune when the 21st arrives. Hahaha....

Already received my new books for the upcoming term and glanced through them. All I will say is I'm glad I didn't take on an additional class. I think I will be rather busy and mentoring new Kaplan students as well.

Wish everyone a nice little break. Too bad it wasn't last week when everyone here was out for Spring Break. =(

Take care.....

1 comment:

  1. I am still on here....but not as much either. did you see my blog.

    ReplyDelete