Thursday, March 25, 2010

It's Unit 8 already....?? Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy....

Primarily, the only main issues I've had were deciding on a topic for my project and trying to figure out how I wanted to go about it. I have managed to overcome that obstacle and just need to revise and edit for my final draft submission. I had a few distractions also, but have pulled the work together fairly well. If it means I have to stay up all hours of the night, or work an entire day on the assignments, then that's what I have to do. Nothing but a thing.

It really doesn't bother me about the comments, or lack of, on my blog posts. The way I see it, if someone wants to comment, that's fine. If they don't, that's fine too. It's all good either way.

I will possibly keep my blog even after the course has completed. I don't know that I will go on it as much though. I have other accounts I try to keep up with. Luckily, I have a few classmates on my Facebook page, so I will be able to keep in contact with them there.

Well, it's back to studying, researching, revising, editing, writing, and typing..LOL..Maybe sleep in a few.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mikki, I don't know if I will be blogging after this course either. I have many other duties to tend to and find my self very busy. It would be fun to follow you all on my face book page. I will have to post it. Thanks for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maryann. I will try to blog, but not as much as I have to now. I hear you on duties. I'm trying to complete this term and then get readjusted and focused. Send your Facebook profile or email. I couldn't find you before when I looked.

    ReplyDelete