Monday, June 28, 2010

Original blog....

.....this was my blog for College Comp II. However, I guess I can use it for something else since I have it. It will give one a general idea of who I am, since I'm sure there are some inquiring minds that want to know. I am not a total nut, but close to it, from what I've heard about my video submission. ROFL....!!!

I just enjoy cracking people up even if I make a fool of myself. It's fun....LOL...If you can't laugh about yourself, how can anyone else. Life can't all be serious. Live a little and enjoy the ride.

I am also on Facebook under Mikki Copley and on Myspace (http://www.myspace.com/forbidnangel) if you want to check that too. Yet, those are my personal accounts. However, one comes across as a meat market and the other is primarily friends/family/classmates.

Whichever site you choose to check out is fine by me. Although, I don't get on the meat market one that often, I do check my emails daily.

If by chance any of my past classmates log on, go check the crazy chic in the video. Be sure to have a chair close to the floor also. I've had a few people pee their pants. Ooopsie. LOL.

The link is as follows:

http://www.fox43tv.com/generic/face_of_fox_43/FOF_copley_mikki


Please note: You must watch the video from beginning to end for the vote to count. Also, you can watch it as many times as you like and even pass the link onto a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment