Saturday, July 10, 2010

OMG...What a week...

It's been that long since I was on here last. LOL. I've had birthdays and sleepovers. Company and daughter move back. I auditioned for Busch Gardens Howloscream and got back in (That was totally hilarious day there). I got hired for another job. Also, I recentlt started a new school term where I'm taking 2 classes instead of 3. I have MA (medical assisting) requirements to get done by the end of the month and I'm running out of time. Thirteen baby purple martins fell from their birdie condo about a few days age. I boxed them and was on birdie/snake patrol for 3 nights. The first night I stayed up until 5am on alert and the next about 3. The last night they finally flew off. Yay!!! But whew!!! =) I was actually able to hold them and pet them. How cool is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment